- Up to £100 CASH reward when you refer property that we let.
- We have many pre-qualified applicants for all types of property.
- Guaranteed to beat any genuine UKALA or ARLA affiliated agent offer on Portfolio instructions.
- You save another 20% as our prices include VAT!
- Guaranteed satisfaction.
- You can call us in confidence to discuss your individual needs as a Landlord for all types of Property and Tenancy in Northampton, Kettering, Oxford, Derby and beyond!
1. “Ultimate” Package. Guaranteed CONSTANT set rental return even if empty! Including;
- Rent Guaranteed to be Paid 1 month after take-on even if not let.
- Guaranteed income and Peace of Mind.*
2. “Comprehensive” Package. Full Management 12% commission, £299 set up (inc. VAT)
- Our advertising finds and places your carefully screened tenant from our existing applicant list
- All legal documents and deposits dealt with by Greatlets
- All utilities notified by Greatlets
- It’s Comprehensive, so there is nothing else for you to do except receive your rent payments
3. “Third Party” Let only package from £179.00. **
- Our advertising finds and places your carefully screened and selected tenant from our applicant lists
- We deal with all legal documents and deposit
- Utilities notified by Greatlets
- You take over and collect your own rent
4. “Find and Signed” Advertising Tenant find.REDUCED to £79.00 (inc. VAT)
- Advertise to Thousands of potential tenants on various websites, including www.Greatlets.co.uk, www.Zoopla.co.uk
- Includes Tenant referencing for your Peace-of-Mind.
- Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement provided
- Enquiries emailed to your inbox. You do viewing and meet you applicant
- Listed until let
- Additional bolt on services. Stationery and legal packs
- Upgrade to any other package for suitable qualifying properties Guaranteed.
* terms and conditions apply and is for Whole Houses and Flats only and is subject to survey
** based on a rent of £300 pcm
Call Zane on 01604 636465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions for response from Northampton Festival of the Performing Arts programme Greatlets “quiz” and landlord “offer” for February to March 2014.
1. The winner will be chosen by the Greatlets team from the most accurate or most interesting responses received.
2. The chosen winner will be presented with a cheque or voucher for an agreed music tutor or music school to be funded to the value of the prize for their tuition for the term in question.
3. The presentation will be made at the Northampton head-quarters of Greatlets Ltd where the winner, if a minor will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
4. Permission for photographs of the presentation will be required for these to be display on the Company website and other electronic media and advertising.
5. A nominated substitute for any recipient of any prize can be agreed if this is required for any reason.
6. The prize is offered with no expectation of business or payment from the recipient.
7. The voucher or cheque for this tuition will need to be taken up with in 3 calendar months of its presentation, which otherwise may become void.
8. The date for any presentation to any winner will be decided soon after March 31st 2014. The date for presentation will be at a mutually agreed and convenient time.
9. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the notated “questions” nor the actual possibility of a single correct answer to the “notate Greatlets” question.
10. Donations to the charities mentioned will be overseen to the best of the abilities of Greatlets Ltd. Should scrutiny be required by any public body, the company will ensure its best endeavours to make this possible.
11. The company will make its best endeavours to ensure that each entry, where we have a bonafide entrant detail disclosed will trigger a 10 pence payment to one of the listed charities. This is based on 1 donation triggered per respondent.
12. The payment of £10.00 to a specified charity (or otherwise on rotation) will be triggered by having a live listing of an available rental property that is displayed and that can be viewed for at least 10 days at the property and on the company websites even if is finally let by another company. If it is let by the landlord or is withdrawn during this time, this would disqualify it from donation being made.
13. £100.00 cash reward is triggered to the introducer of a rental property that we advertise and subsequently let. The introducer can either be the landlord owner of the property or a person who persuades the landlord owner to introduce the said property to the company. This is payable after the point at which the property is successfully let to a new tenant.
The payment that is specified as “cash” can otherwise be made by electronic means. It is up to the recipient of any funds to make their own disclosure to HMRC regarding this.
14. This “Quiz” and “Offer” do not form any legally binding contract between Greatlets Ltd and any responding party.
15. Any property that is offered to be let or managed will be subject to the normal landlord agreement which is available for inspection at the offices of Greatlets Ltd at the point at which it is taken on and would itself form a legal contract.
16. The decision of the Company will be finally binding in all circumstances.
Albion Properties with Greatlets Ltd is NLA affiliated
“Albion Properties” is a Registered Trademark as is “Greatlets from Albion Properties”
This company has no association or any connection whatsoever with Albion Lettings
Find a property or room to let.
See What Zané
Has to Say
The latest news from Greatlets.